RTC are the North West’s leading property care specialists, our core business is Damp Proofing, Basement Waterproofing and Specialist Building Preservation. We have been established for over 30 years and our aim is to provide an honest, reliable and technically advanced solution for our clients. Following another record year of growth at RTC, we are looking to expand our highly professional team. We require an ambitious, experienced Multi-Skilled Technician to join our team as a Building Preservation Technician.
Building Preservation Technician
As a Building Preservation Technician you will need/be:
- Good joinery skills to include replacing timber floors, skirting boards, door frames, architraves, windows, doors and studding.
- A practical working knowledge of ancillary general building trades.
- Basic Plastering experience.
- CSCS Card (not essential as this can be obtained).
- Driving Licence.
- Ability to work towards a deadline.
- To work using your own initiative.
- Good communication skills.
- Conscientious and tidy.
- Experience in building preservation is not essential, as training will be given, but would be an advantage.
As a Building Preservation Technician your role will include:
- Safely remove plaster.
- Replace flooring timbers and skirting boards etc.
- Install damp proof courses.
- Apply render backing coats and skim finish.
- Basement and structural waterproofing.
- Application of internal waterproof dry lining systems.
- Dry rot and woodworm treatments.
- Fit studding, plasterboard, metal lath systems and kitchen units.
A company trading for over 29 years.
An award winning industry leader.
All PPE, uniforms and tools provided.
All industry training provided.
Good rates of pay and commensurate with experience.
Excellent Bonus Scheme.
Private insurance cover
Great team spirit
Fantastic support network
Family run business.
Or alternatively please send a copy of your C.V. by post to: