Here at RTC we pride ourselves of providing the best possible service to our customers and we are always looking for team members who will add value to the company and to our clients. Following another record year of growth at RTC, we are looking to expand our highly professional team. We require an experienced plasterer/Multi-Skilled Technician, looking for a full time career in the building preservation and structural waterproofing industry.
Plasterer / Multi-Skilled Technician
As a plasterer / Multi-Skilled Technician you will need/be:
- Experienced Plasterer.
- Good knowledge and experience with general building trades i.e. Joinery .
- CSCS Card (not essential as this can be obtained).
- Driving Licence.
- Ability to work towards a deadline.
- To work using your own initiative.
- A good people person.
- Conscientious and tidy.
- Experience in building preservation is not essential, as training will be given, but would be an advantage.
As a Plasterer / Multi-Skilled Technician your role will include:
- Apply render backing coats and skim finish.
- Safely remove plaster.
- Replace flooring timbers and skirting boards etc.
- Install damp proof courses.
- Basement and structural waterproofing.
- Application of internal waterproof dry lining systems.
- Dry rot and woodworm treatments.
– A company trading for over 27 years.
– All PPE and tools provided.
– All industry training provided.
– Good rates of pay and commensurate with experience.
– Excellent Bonus Scheme.
– Company pension.
– Private insurance cover
– Great team spirit
– Fantastic support network
– Family run business.
Or alternatively please send a copy of your C.V. by post to: