Blackpool Damp Proofing
The Only Fully Qualified Damp Proofing Company in Blackpool.
If you are in Blackpool and need a damp proof course or other Blackpool Damp Proofing Work, then RTC should be the choice you make. This is because we are the only firm on the Fylde Coast that is actually fully qualified to undertake this work!
Our Blackpool Damp Proofing Technicians are all NVQ qualified and our 2 surveyors are both expertly qualified to diagnose your problems quickly and effectively using their extensive training and over 20 years experience.
Damp is really serious problem that can lead to expensive structural problems such as your timber decaying and causes your home to become much more prone to heat loss.
Also, it is really unsightly and can cause damage to your wallpaper and other decorative features. On top of the damage caused by the damp itself, the damp carries with it hygroscopic salts which seep into your plaster and lead to your walls becoming damp due to humidity even when the conditions outside are dry.
These salts exacerbate the existing problem caused by the damp and by a process of crystallisation and rehydration these salts caused damage to the internal plasterwork leading to long-term problems that are often much, much more expensive than getting the damp treated quickly.
How Is Damp Caused?
Damp is caused by many factors and what may at first appear to be rising damp could be down to many different reasons such as no damp course existing in the first place, condensation, incorrect plasterwork used by a previous contractor, the failure of your existing damp proof course and bridging caused by a change in the heights of ground or internal floors.
Another cause of what is apparently rising damp can also be down to the drainage system on the outside of the property allowing water to flow directly onto the brickwork or render.
Due to the large number of causes of damp, it is almost impossible to know the cause without a fully trained and qualified surveyor conducting a comprehensive and accurate survey. RTC’s surveyors are highly trained with a huge amount of experience and qualifications.
Because all of our staff are fully qualified we are the;
Only firm in Blackpool that can boast fully qualified surveyors and fully NVQ qualified technicians.
Why Choose RTC?
- We are the only remedial company based on the Fylde Coast with Fully Qualified Surveyors & Technicians.
- We are members of the industries governing body, the Property Care Association, (PCA/BWPDA), and are TrustMark Registered, (Government Endorsed Standards).
- We offer genuine long term Insurance Backed Guarantees through the Guarantee Protection Insurance Company (GPI)
- Long established company, offering remedial solutions to our clients for 25 years.
- We hold all indemnity insurances so your Fully Protected.
- We are environmentally friendly & only use the safest products available.
- We are members of the Trading Standards ‘Safe & Secure’ Scheme.
- Competitive quotations and we only carry out work that is required
Blackpool Damp Proofing
People in Blackpool with damp problems should always call a local Blackpool Damp Proofing Contractor. This is because the unique weather and atmospheric damp and salt content makes Blackpool Damp Proofing problems more complex than in drier inland areas such as Preston or Lancaster.
If you have Rising Damp in Blackpool, then call us today on our free phone number or fill in the contact form.